Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Naval Weapons Station Yorktown/CAX/HH - COVID-19 Update
Last updated 3 p.m. on Thursday, September 24 2020.
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on WPNSTA Yorktown, please visit https://www.facebook.com/WPNSTAYorktown/.
- Galley is grab and go only.
Fleet & Family Services (FFSC)
- Yorktown - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In person and virtual available. Please call for more information.
- HH - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In person and virtual available. Please call for more information.
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP), Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life (SAIL), Sexual Assault and Prevention Response (SAPR) services, FAP victim advocacy will be prioritized and continue to operate as staffing allows.
- FFSC will not take on any new clinical counseling cases but will continue to provide resources. If you have further questions, please call 757-887-4606.
Child & Youth Programs
- The CDC is CLOSED to all children whose parents are not Mission Essential Personnel.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- The Depot - OPEN, Monday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Holidays noon to 7 p.m.
- Sports Zone Gym - Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Active Duty only Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Twin Pin Bowling - OPEN, Monday to Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Holidays 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Huntington Hall Fitness Center- Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Holidays 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Active Duty only Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- HH Liberty Center is OPEN.
- Deer Cove Golf Course which is OPEN for regular hours.
- CAX Gym - OPEN to Active Duty only, Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Closed Sundays and Holidays.
- 4th Street Grille is open for breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. It is take out only and you must be wearing a face covering to enter the building.
- CAX Recreational Outside Pool - Opening Wednesday, August 5, Hours of operation are Wednesday to Sunday 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- NEX Yorktown - Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Barbershop - Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tailor - Mondat, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- NEX CAX - Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed Sundays.
- Sunday services at 10:30 a.m. Sunday school offered begining September 27.