NAS Oceana MWR is hosting its 4th Annual Push, Pull or Drag Car Show on Saturday, July 20 from 4 to 8 p.m. Online registration is now open through Friday, July 19. Click here to register.
This year we will also feature a free Movie Under The Stars following the car show.
• Enter your cars/trucks/motorcycles.
• Free customer appreciation prizes.
• Food and beverage concessions availableat minimal costs.
• Free car washes for participants.
• Free car maintenance consultation.
• Free movie under the stars following the car show:
“Transformers: Bumblebee” (2018) beginning at 8:30 p.m.
• Event is open to all military personnel, eligible family members & DoD civilians and their guests.
Call 757-433-3403 for more information.
CAR SHOW JUDGING, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DISPLAY GUIDELINES AND ETIQUETTE: No loud music is allowed from the exhibitor’s display. Any display with questionable music, videos, art or other media is not permitted and will be removed from the show. No tire squealing or hot rodding. Do not discard your trash on the ground. For Sale signs are prohibited during the event. NO ALCOHOL permitted on the grounds. Cars with alcohol will be ejected immediately.
- REGISTRATION/ENTRY: Registration is available online only at www.navymwrmidlant.com/nasodn/cs. On the day of the show, you will be given an information sheet. Please display this sheet through your windshield.
- JUDGING: NO JUDGING, THAT’S HOW WE ROLL! WE’RE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND TALK ABOUT CARS
- FINAL SAY: Event Staff reserves the right to alter or modify the rules listed to enhance the event
- DISQUALIFICATION/REMOVAL: Any exhibitor who fails to follow these rules and regulations or any verbal instructions from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes unsportsmanlike conduct, excessive profanity or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff. MWR Auto Skills and Community Recreation programs shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss of property. By registering for the event, said participant agrees to adhere to the above Push, Pull & Drag Car Show Rules and Regulations.